Garage Door Repair
We believe Northbay Garage Doors should be your first and only call for Garage Door Repair or Service. Here is why...
- Northbay Garge Doors has the knowledge and experience to diagnose and repair your garage door problems. During a garage door “Repair / Service Call” we will perform a 14 Point Service and Safety Inspection on the visible components of your door, track and operator. We have the tools and parts available to fix many existing problems immediately and point out potential areas of concern.
- The repair service call fee includes the first full hour of work. We do charge extra for any necessary parts, of course.
- One of the most common calls we receive is a request to replace a broken garage door torsion spring. Northbay Garage Doors takes pride in our policy covering broken spring replacement. If we come out for a repair / service call and determine that the cause of your problem is a broken spring, we charge you for the spring replacement only and we will waive the initial service call fee.
- Most new garage doors come with torsion springs that will last approximately 10,000 cycles (about 7 years for the “average” American home). Whenever possible, we will replace your broken springs with long life torsion springs rated to last 19,000 to 89,000 cycles. We do not simply replace a broken torsion spring with a spring just like the one that broke. That would be the simplest and easiest thing to do. But simple and easy is not what we are about. Your long term satisfaction is. We take the extra steps necessary to basically double (or more) the life of your torsion springs and put your garage door in proper balance at the same time.
- Many of our customers consider this to be the best part. We do not charge extra for this premium replacement spring upgrade. That is right, a FREE upgrade to long life torsion springs whenever the situation permits. We do it because we can. We do it because we appreciate your business.
- Northbay Garage Doors service trucks carry a large inventory of “long life” replacement springs. We also carry a large inventory of garage door and opener parts. Our goal is to get your door operating smoothly and safely. In most cases this will be done on the initial visit, so that you can get back to your busy schedule.
DASMA (Door and Access Systems Manufacturers Association) recommends regular service of your garage door and operator to extend their useful life. Regular garage door service can help prevent costly repairs and premature garage door (and opener) replacement.
Call Northbay Garage Doors at (707) 795-DOOR (3667) If we do not answer, please leave a message. We are often in the field repairing or installing garage doors for other Northbay customers. In the message, please state your name, phone number and the city where you need repair service. We will do our best to return your call as soon as possible and do whatever we can to help you-- in many cases, on the same day you call.